Wednesday, January 29, 2014

So This Happened...


...I can't believe I just did that.

I have officially submitted my applications for professional internships!!!

I ended up applying for the following internships:

Management:
-Theme Park Ops
-Lodging
-Retail

Alumni-Only:
-Guest Relations

I ended up not applying for the traditions internship, just because it isn't an internship that I would "kill to get"aka it isn't something i'm totally passionate about.

Next steps:
Now the waiting game begins! As you can see above, I have received the "thank you for applying email", next on the list is to just wait and see if I am selected to interview! As always, I will updating here with any and all updates regarding my internship!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
-Walt Disney 

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment