Saturday, January 25, 2014

It's almost time!!

So rumor has it that professional internship applications open up on monday, that's in TWO days, can you believe it?!?! I for one am VERY excited, I have dreaming about these apps for a long time, and i've been a part of the FB groups for the college program, along with the PI almost every semester, so getting to see them get excited about applying and etc got me a little jealous, but now it's finally my time!

So this is a list of the professional internships that I will be applying for:
-Management Internships
*Theme Park Ops (hoping for attractions or custodial)
 *Lodging (hoping for front desk)
*Retail
 -Alumni Only Internships
*Guest Relations
*Traditions (maybe?)

Once the list comes out, i'm sure I will add a few more alumni only internships, but the above are the ones that I plan on applying for no matter what.

Are you applying for Professional Internships, if so which ones?

Can't wait for apps to come out!
"Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!"
-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment