Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Drumroll Please.....

I FOUND OUT MY LOCATION FOR MY MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP!

I got a call this morning (i'll admit, it woke me, up obviously I didn't tell them that though, lol), it was from my future boss! He told me which resort he worked at, and wanted to let me know that that will be my location for my management internship!

And the location is.......ALL STAR SPORTS.

I'll be honest, it is by far not my first choice location, but either way I am going to make the best of it, and i'm sure that I will be getting lots of experience that will help me for my future! I also just looked it up on google maps, and its only a 20 min drive from my apartment, so thats not too shabby either :D

Now the only thing left to do is wait for my arrival time, and get ready for a whirlwind of training and excitement!

-KT

No comments:

Post a Comment